I am (not) going to do my Not Me Monday in point form today because my brain is (not) fried. Please forgive. I am one step away from picking my teeth with my toenails.
- I did not drag the baby out into the cold simply because I needed to get out of the house.
- We did not go to Walmart.
- In fact...Walmart is NOT my favorite place to be lately.
- I do not purchase armloads of clothes my son doesn't need...(One day I will post photographs of his little clothing collection. Or, maybe not. Someone may have me committed...)
- Even though my son has 300 zillion outfits, I do NOT end up letting him wear just his diaper for most of the day because he loves to kick unencumbered.
- I did not purchase this sweater, and I don't expect my son to wear it the moment he is big enough.
- I do not pester my child with a camera so much that he is forced to make these faces at me:
- I didn't forget how old I am today and have to actually count backwards to find out whether I am 31 or 32.
- I did not find it distressing that I had to scoll through 31 years to find 1978 whilst filling out an online form earlier this evening. I most certainly did not feel like I should start using age defying moisturizer...pronto.
- I have not been sending snow again. Why would I do that? ;)
What have YOU not been up to?