Jan 18, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I'm just gonna get right into it.

I have not eaten an entire jar of green olives over the past 3 or so days. That being said, I definitely would not sneak into the fridge at 3am, fill a bowl with olives, sneak back upstairs and then consume every...single...one. Juice, too.

The Incredible Hulk (old cheesy TV show, not the movie) has not caught my attention all of a sudden. I do not spend entirely too much time puzzling over the point of the Hulk...whether he is a good guy at heart or not. And, why does his green coloring seem to rub off on his jeans more often than not. And, how it is that he rips his shirt off because it's too small, but leaves on his pants. Does his ass not grow along with the rest of him?



I did not make note to remember these lines from said show this morning because they stuck me as extremely funny:

*handing his new wife a little cup of liquid*

David Banner: Here, drink this.
New Wife (dunno her name): What is it?
David Banner: Just a little chemotherapy I whipped up this morning.

Ahahahaaaaa.

What have YOU not been up to?

No comments: